Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing archives@delaware.gov More Info

Delaware.gov logo

Delaware Public Archives (DPA) logo



 Posts & Pages Tagged With: "Houses of Worship"

Holy Trinity Swedish Lutheran Church

“In 1638 a colony from Sweden landed at the Rocks nearby. There they built Fort Christina, worshiped therein until 1667 and then built a log church at Crane Hook on South side of Christiana River. In 1698, inspired by their pastor, Eric Bjork, they erected Holy Trinity Church. The tower was added in 1802. The […]






+