Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org More Info
Volunteer and Internship Application Form – Fill out the Volunteer and Internship Application form to volunteer or apply for an internship. The Delaware Public Archives will be resuming its volunteer/internship program in June 2021.
Scanning Order Form – Fill out the Scanning Order form, and email, fax, or mail a copy to the Delaware Public Archives. Payment may be mailed or credit card information provided by calling (302) 744-5000. You may also use Shop Delaware to purchase scans.
Microfilm/Scanning Order Form – Fill out the Microfilm Scanning Order Form and email, fax, or mail a copy to the Delaware Public Archives. Payment may be mailed or credit card information provided.
Request for Permission To Publish Documents – To publish copies of items from the holdings of the Delaware Public Archives.
Microfilm/Scanning Order Form – To publish copies of photographic items from the holdings of the Delaware Public Archives.
Researcher Registration Form – Every researcher must have this form on file before entering the research room.
School Release Form – for Henry C. Conrad, Wilmington High, and William C. Jason. This request is used for permission for disclosure of education records. When submitted, this authorization will become a part of the Student Permanent Record in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 and P.L. 94-142, Education for All Handicapped Children Act.
If a school is still in operation, patrons must request their educational records through the school. The Archives only services record requests for High Schools that are permanently closed. As a result, we are currently able to assist patrons with record requests for:
• Claymont High School (1911-1990)
• Delaware MET Charter School, The (2015-2016)
• De La Warr High School (1961-1978)
• Dover Air Force Base High School (1958-1985)
• El Shaddai Academy (1978-1990)
• Georgetown Charter School (2001-2002)
• Henry C. Conrad High School ( – 1978)
• Marion T Academy Charter School (1998-2009)
• Maurice Moyer Charter School (2008-2015)
• Pencader Charter High School (2009-2012)
• Prestige Academy Charter School (2008-2017)
• P. S. DuPont (1935-1978)
• Reach Academy Charter School (2010-2015)
• Richard Milburn Charter School (1999-2000)
• William C. Jason Comprehensive High School (1950-1967)
• Wilmington High School (1932-1999)
Forms from the Government Services section of the Delaware Public Archives are available in the Government Services section.
Please Note: Most DPA forms are in .pdf format and require Acrobat Reader for full compatibility. If you do not have this software on your computer, you can download it free from Adobe Systems. If you need help with Adobe Reader, please see their support here.