Delaware Public Archives (DPA) logo

Scanning Order Form – Fill out the Scanning Order form, and email, fax, or mail a copy to the Delaware Public Archives. Payment may be mailed or credit card information provided by calling (302) 744-5000. You may also use Shop Delaware to purchase scans.

Request for Permission To Publish Documents – To publish copies of items from the holdings of the Delaware Public Archives.

Request For Permission to Publish Photos – To publish copies of photographic items from the holdings of the Delaware Public Archives.

Researcher Registration Form – Every researcher must have this form on file before entering the research room.

School Release Form – for Henry C. Conrad, Wilmington High, and William C. Jason. This request is used for permission for disclosure of education records. When submitted, this authorization will become a part of the Student Permanent Record in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 and P.L. 94-142, Education for All Handicapped Children Act.

If a school is still in operation, patrons must request their educational records through the school. The Archives only services record requests for High Schools that are permanently closed. As a result, we are currently able to assist patrons with record requests for:

• Claymont High School (1911-1990)
• Delaware MET Charter School, The (2015-2016)
• De La Warr High School (1961-1978)
• Dover Air Force Base High School (1958-1985)
• El Shaddai Academy (1978-1990)
• Georgetown Charter School (2001-2002)
• Henry C. Conrad High School ( – 1978)
• Marion T Academy Charter School (1998-2009)
• Maurice Moyer Charter School (2008-2015)
• Pencader Charter High School (2009-2012)
• Prestige Academy Charter School (2008-2017)
• P. S. DuPont (1935-1978)
• Reach Academy Charter School (2010-2015)
• Richard Milburn Charter School (1999-2000)
• William C. Jason Comprehensive High School (1950-1967)
• Wilmington High School (1932-1999)

Forms from the Government Services section of the Delaware Public Archives are available in the Government Services section.

Related Topics:  , ,