Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing email@example.com More Info
“St. Martin’s P. E. Church at Bethany Beach. Although meetings have been held in Bethany Beach by the Episcopalians since 1914, a church was not built until 1940. The erection of St. Martin’s Church was begun in May, 1940. The first service and the dedication were held on Sun., Aug. 4, 1940.”(1)
1. Frank R. Zebley, The Churches of Delaware, Wilmington, Delaware, 1947, p. 306.