Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org More Info
“Millville Methodist Church (M.E.) was built in 1907. The old Dist. No. 180 school lot was purchased on Aug. 3, 1907. The Gleaner’s Club purchased the old M. P. Church on Oct. 29, 1938 and it is used as a social-hall.” (1)
1. Frank R. Zebley, The Churches of Delaware, Wilmington, Delaware, 1947, p. 305.