Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org More Info
“Big Union A. M. E. Church is located two miles west of Frederica. The church was incorporated on Apr. 21, 1886. The church site was purchased on May 20, 1886, from James Pennewell.” (1)
1. Frank R. Zebley, The Churches of Delaware, Wilmington, Delaware, 1947, p. 234.
Related Topics: churches, Historic Houses of Worship