“Graham A. M. E. Church, at Greenwood, purchased the old M. E. building and moved it to its present site. This site was purchased from Simeon Pennewill on June 2, 1900. The church was dedicated in 1902. The social hall, to the rear of the church is the old Macedonia church building. In the top riser of the cement steps of the church there is a marble tablet listing the fourteen brothers and sisters who contributed to the erection of the steps.” (1)
1. Frank R. Zebley, The Churches of Delaware, Wilmington, Delaware, 1947, p. 317.