Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing archives@delaware.gov More Info

Delaware.gov logo

Delaware Public Archives (DPA) logo



 Posts & Pages Tagged With: "South Bethany"

South Bethany

RG #7230   1950 – 1999 In 1952, a tract of 130 acres of marshland located just north of the barrier land separating the Atlantic Ocean from the Little Assawoman Bay was purchased by Richard Hall and his wife for development. They formed the South Bethany Corporation which drained and raised the marshland, established roads, […]






+