Delaware Public Archives (DPA) logo

 Posts & Pages Tagged With: "frequently asked questions"

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do I request my birth or marriage certificate? Our holdings contain birth records older than 72 years and marriage records older than 50 years. If you were born after 1951 or married after 1973 you need to contact the Office of Vital Statistics at (302) 744-4549 ( If you were born or married […]