Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org More Info
KC-69: Originally Installed in 2004.
In 1763, Penn and Calvert commissioners erected milestones along the boundary between Maryland and the Three Lower Counties (Delaware), part of the Mason-Dixon survey. Every five miles they erected elaborate Crown Stones. This stone was displayed in St. Louis in 1904, and later in Baltimore. It was returned to Marydel in 1954 and was reset in 1964.
Location: Route 8, East side of Maryland-Delaware state line in Marydel, DE 19964