Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing email@example.com More Info
SC-26: Originally installed in 1933.
Town laid out by Joseph Oliver 1787. The village was located on a tract then called “Saw-Mill Range.” Named Milford from fording place near mill-dam erected by Rev. Sydenham Thorne across Mispillion Creek, 1787. First incorporated 1807. The old town in Kent County, a new town in Sussex County. Home of Governors Tharp Causey, Burton and Watson.
Location: 121 South Walnut St. Milford, DE 19963