Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org More Info
Date Posted: Thursday, March 19th, 2020
Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing email@example.com.
For future updates please follow us on social media or visit our website at www.archives.delaware.gov.
To keep both the public and our staff safe, please be aware of these researching regulations we have in place in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Mabel Lloyd Ridgely Research Room is currently open by appointment only. Appointment times are 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Appointments are limited.
- Each appointment will last 90 minutes and the individual must leave the facility once their time is complete.
- To request an appointment please call (302) 744-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social distancing will be in effect and a mask must be worn at all times in the Delaware Public Archives building.
- The Delaware Public Archives currently is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and State Holidays.
Related Topics: Mabel Lloyd Ridgely, Research Room