DAGSBORO HUNDRED SC 20
Named after General John Dagworthy. Prior to 1775 was claimed by Province of Maryland. In 1873 General Assembly created Gumboro Hundred out of southern parts of Dagsboro Hundred and Broad Creek Hundred.
LOCATION: Marker is inactive/removed. U.S. route 13 west side of highway 4.4 miles from Georgetown Square.
The Delaware Public Archives operates a historical markers program as part
of its mandate. Markers are placed at historically significant locations and sites
across the state. For more information on this program, please contact Tom Summers at (302) 744-5047