CEDAR CREEK HUNDRED SC 13
Originally known as Cedar Hook Hundred. Before 1683 that part of hundred lying north of Cedar Creek formed part of St. Jones County, now Kent County. When Mispillion Creek was made northern boundary of Sussex County, the northern part of present hundred was consolidated with southern part lying between Cedar Creek and Primehook Creek.
LOCATION: Milford. Route 113, southbound lane. Haven Lake.
The Delaware Public Archives operates a historical markers program as part
of its mandate. Markers are placed at historically significant locations and sites
across the state. For more information on this program, please contact Tom Summers at (302) 744-5047