BROAD CREEK HUNDRED SC 44
Named after branch of Nanticoke River, and originally extended to southern boundary of Delaware. In 1873, General Assembly detached southern part to become part of Gumboro Hundred.
LOCATION: Marker is inactive/removed. Georgetown - Laurel road at intersection with Concord - Seaford highway - north side.
The Delaware Public Archives operates a historical markers program as part
of its mandate. Markers are placed at historically significant locations and sites
across the state. For more information on this program, please contact Tom Summers at (302) 744-5047