Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing archives@delaware.gov More Info

Delaware.gov logo

Delaware Public Archives (DPA) logo



 Posts & Pages Tagged With: "Prince Georges Chapel"

Prince Georges Chapel

SC-118: originally installed in 1998. Before the settlement of the boundary dispute between Delaware and Maryland, this area was considered to lie in Maryland. On July 5, 1755, responding to the request of members of the Church of England residing in the upper portion of Worchester Parish, the Maryland Assembly enacted legislation authorizing the purchase […]



Keeping the Faith

Delaware Public Archives






+