Delaware Public Archives (DPA) logo



 Posts & Pages Tagged With: "Delaware State Hospital"

The Chapel at the State Hospital – Farmhurst

“The Chapel at the State Hospital, Farmhurst. This chapel was dedicated on Sept. 28, 1939, during the celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the founding of the Hospital. The dedication services were conducted by the Hospital Chaplains, the Rev. Joseph H. Earp, Rabbi Henry Tavel and the Rev. Roderick “Dwyer. The dedicatory sermon was preached […]