Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org More Info
NC-53: originally installed in 1932.
Generals Washington, Greene and Lafayette came to Iron Hill, August 26, 1777, in hope of viewing the British Army then landing along the Elk River. Only a few tents could be seen. A heavy storm coming up, they spent the night in a nearby farmhouse.
Location: 1249 S Old Baltimore Pike Newark, DE 19702