Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing email@example.com More Info
Constructed in 1948 by Wilbert Rogers, Stockley Tavern is the oldest and one of the last continually operating tap houses in Delaware. Originally called Stockleyville Tavern, the business advertised as the “Television Bar” because it was the first in the area to have a public television, offering patrons three channels to view. Stockley Tavern served as a gathering place for the community where locals came to socialize, use the phone, and conduct business.
Location: 26072 DuPont Blvd. Georgetown, DE 19947