Delaware.gov logo

Delaware Public Archives (DPA) logo

KC-21.

Originally part of St. Jones Hundred, renamed Dover Hundred 1823, the boundaries being Little Creek on north and St. Jones on south, extending from Delaware River to Maryland line. Dover Hundred was divided 1877 into two hundreds called East Dover Hundred and West Dover Hundred.

 

Location: US 113A @ Moores Lake Parking Area Dover, DE 19901

 


Related Topics:  ,



+