Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing More Info logo

Delaware Public Archives (DPA) logo


Named after General John Dagworthy. Prior to 1775 was claimed by Province of Maryland. In 1873 General Assembly created Gumboro Hundred out of southern parts of Dagsboro Hundred and Broad Creek Hundred.


Location: US 113 and Frankford Rd. Frankford, DE 19945

Related Topics:  ,