Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org More Info
Founded 1783 on the tract “Brecknock” by Daniel Mifflin and settled largely by Quakers. Once called Piccadilly and Mifflins Cross Roads. Incorporated 1852, it was a center of anti-slavery sentiment. Several homes were by tradition stops on the Underground Railroad.
Location: 405 E. Camden Wyoming Rd. Camden, DE 19934