Attention: Researchers who wish to perform research on-site may make an appointment by calling (302) 744-5000 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org More Info
“Hubert A. M. E. Church, at Frederica. The first church was built in 1906. In 1911, the M. P. Church was purchased and moved to the present site. It was rebuilt in 1923. They were incorporated on Jan. 1, 1923. Land was purchased from Maurice A. Hartnett on Apr. 30, 1923.” (1)
1. Frank R. Zebley, The Churches of Delaware, Wilmington, Delaware, 1947, p. 233 – 234.