page logo

Photo of Church

“Ebenezer A. M. E. Church. Three and one-quarter miles west of Under-wood’s Crossroads there was a small village called Blanco. The houses were of frame construction and for some reason they were not kept in repair. Gradually, one by one, they tumbled down and the only building that has survived is Ebenezer Church. This church was organized and trustees were elected on July 5, 1849. It is still active.” (1)

See more photos

Resources Related to Kenton:

Learn more about this town

Text Source:

1. Frank R. Zebley, The Churches of Delaware, Wilmington, Delaware, 1947, p. 204.

Learn more about the churches of Delaware