The Kent County Theatre Guild marker recognizes the Kent County Theatre Guild (KCTG), which formed in 1953 to provide community theatre opportunities in Central Delaware. The group initially performed productions at local high schools and the Hinkle Building until St. John’s Lutheran Church donated a former sanctuary for a permanent theater in 1972.
Legislative Sponsors: Senator Colin Bonini and Representative Andria Bennett
Event Coordinator: Katie Hall
Event Coordinator Phone: (302) 744-5036
Event Coordinator Email: email@example.com