GEORGETOWN HUNDRED SC 41
First created 1833, by Act of General Assembly, which provided that Broadkill Hundred be divided into two hundreds, the eastern to be known as Broadkiln and the western as Georgetown. In 1835 this Act was repealed and Georgetown Hundred disappeared. It was recreated in 1861.
LOCATION: On Route 9 (County Seat Highway), south side, 3.1 miles west of Georgetown Circle.