World War II Memorial Volume
Commemorative volume created by the Public Archives Commission at the request of Governor Walter W. Bacon to honor the men and women of Delaware who lost their lives in the line of duty or because of being in the service of their country during World War II.
- Ackerman, Joseph A. - Bowman, Harry Sharp
- Clifton, Alfred Lee - Hackett, Arthur Aloysius, Jr.
- Hairsine, William Edwin - Mariane, Jacob David
- Marker, Watson - Schisley, John Francis
- Schoenberg, Norman - Wolcott, Josiah Oliver, Jr.
- Wolson, Morton Topkis - Zographon, George Augustus
The complete World War II Memorial Volume can be downloaded here and can also be found in our eBooks/PDF Collection.